CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 27, 2008

10 Questions to Ask Strangers who Friend Request You

Ok, so in a world filled with unknown people and a social networking community who embraces them what do you do when you receive an unknown friend request? Perhaps this person is following you on Twitter or seen your comments on a mutual friends page. That being said they took the liberty to "friend request" you and its cool at times but when it becomes overwhelming what should you do?

I say you should start asking a few questions and either they will kindly answer or just automatically delete you out of sheer embarrassment!

But here are a few questions I think you should ask. Worse come to worse; you had fun with a stranger and even got a few laughs...

1) Who are you? I mean plain and simple who the hell are you? Should I know you?

2) Where did you see my profile at? Because most of the times if you are an avid Twitter like I am it is possible that you have over 300 followers and not know any of them. So they may feel a little connection and want to extend an invitation on FaceBook or MySpace.

3) Your not going to flood my Myspace with inappropiate comments are you? I mean let us be for real; if you friend request me and I happen to accept but I really don't know you... Why would you flood my comment box with "Hey Sexy" messages???

4) Did you do a Google search on me after your request? I mean HEY I do it! LMAO

5) Do you like my picures? If you have the audacity to friend request someone that you don't know you should at least comment on their pics/profile, don't you think?

6) Do you mind putting me on you top? Come on, they requested YOU so the least they can give back for full access to your personal life is a TOP SLOT!

7) Your not a spy... Are you? Hey you never know lol. Your EX could have sent his/her friend your way to get info. I had a few crazies in my day! Girl let me tell you LOL

8) Since you want to BEfriend me have you looked at my _________ (insert MySpace, FaceBook, Twitter) accounts? If they want to be all in your business and you accept one you should forward them all!

9) Tell me the truth... On a scale from 1 to 10 how do you rate my profile pic? Get feedback from those who don't matter. Maybe they will tell you something your bestie wouldn't!

And the # 10 question to ask unknown friend request!!!!!!!!!!

10) Did I really waste all this time asking YOU questions???

by the way if you are NOT connected to me here are my links

Love you guys/gals

Z.

http://twitter.com/zanade

www.myspace.com/zanade

http://Writing.Com/authors/zanade

http://twhpnetwork.ning.com/profile­/Zanade

http://www.linkedin.com/in/zanademann

asicollect.blogspot.com

0 comments: