CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 4, 2008

You had the audacity part 2!!!


Ok ladies I had to add on to this blog because after I told a few male friends of mines about what I said to that poor man, they had their say!

My boy had asked me what was good with my blog and I said it was going well, I met some knew DIVA's and all but then I remembered the latest blog I wrote and how he would get a KICK out of it!

He responded with the funniest face I had ever seen. Like he couldn't believe I said that to that guy. He said that we are messing dudes self esteem up????? HUH?????

I was like "How the hell are we doing that?" he said could you imagine stepping up to someone and saying "Hey sweetheart what's your name?" and she bug out on you! I told him for the record I would not step to anyone with a tight grill on their face LOOKING LIKE THEY DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED!!!! That is the face I had on the MEAN MUG! Wouldn't that prevent anybody from approaching you? Was I bugging? My girls confirmed that I wasn't. Its just that dudes are stupid sometimes and can't or rather won't take "oh no thanks" for an answer... right?

So he couldn't control his laughter because he was like could you imagine 8 dudes on the corner chilling and a lady past by and looks them dead in the face and says "You no good fat ugly losers!" and just keeps walking! I had to object because that was not what I did all I said was "You have the audacity to speak to me?" THAT'S ALL!

But he was amazed...

Go figure .... MEN!

A DIVA has had it up to HERE with their logic's of things

Girl please

Later

Z.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with men approaching women or being polite, but they should also be observant. If a woman is displaying the mean mug, then clearly she's not in the mood to talk. Just a simple matter of paying attention, fellas.

Original Designer Woman said...

Here here!

He was so inspired that he decided to start his very own blog! I thought it was funny that he was so upset at me LOL

Thanks for the comments

Z.

achoiceofweapons said...

Ok, I can dig that the PMS thang is not cool but damn! You asked the question of your homeboy if you saw me walking with a mean mug face would you approach me?

Man Logic! Answer...Depends If you have a tight body Yes! Beautiful ASS-ets...Yes! A man will go through fire, machine gun battles or worse sit through Oprah and Rosie O'donnell back to back to talk to a fine Woman. Is it logical No but it will happen. LOL

Now, if you saw a cute dude walk in, he's 6'2 225 all muscle, and he walks in with a mean mug on his face, bet you or one of your friends would say something like hey cuties why you look so mean? In your sweetest voice. Now he might just be an A-- and flip you off but most times he'd calm down for YOU! Dig?

Good luck with that PMS thang!
Stop by and check my blog! LOL
Damn!
Jaycee