CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 7, 2009

Top 21 Fiercest Beyonce Verses!

Top 21 Fiercest Beyonce Verses!

We all know and love the ICON Sasha Fierce formally known as Beyonce Knowles because of her diverse talents but let’s take a journey back into some of her hottest verses since she hit the charts!

1)“last week and you stayed at home alone and lonely, couldn’t find yo man he was chilling with his homies, this week and your going out, if he try to stop you your going off”

Jumpin’ Jumpin’ Destiny’s Child

2)“You can't stay, you gotta go, Ain't no other chick spending' your dough”

“Ring the Alarm” Beyonce B’Day

3)“Bragging' on that cash that he gave you is to front, If you're gonna brag make sure it's, your money you flaunt, Depend on no one else to give you what you want”

“Independent Women” (Part 1) Destiny’s Child

4)“if you don't go bragging, i'ma let you have it, you think that I’m teasing, but I Ain’t got no, reason, I’m sure that I can please ya, but first I gotta read you”

“Check on It” Beyonce the Pink Panther

5)“With you next to me, there’s no darkness I can't overcome, you are my raindrops, I am a seed, with you and God, who's my sunlight, I bloom and grow so beautifully”

“Dangerously in Love” Beyonce Dangerously in Love

6)“Know that I can't get over you, 'Cause everything I see is you, and I don't want no, substitute, Baby I swear its Déjà vu”

“Déjà vu” Beyonce B’Day

7)“I'm a train wreck in the morning, I'm a bitch in the afternoon, Every now and then without, warning, I can be really mean towards you”

“Flaws and All” Beyonce

8)“Don't treat me to these things of the world, I'm not that kind of girl, Your love is what, prefer, what I deserve, Is a man that makes me then takes me, And delivers me to a destiny,, to infinity and beyond,”

Single Ladies (Put a ring on it) Beyonce

9)“Now I’m done believing you, You don’t know what I'm feeling, I'm more than what, you made, of me, I followed the voice, you think you gave to me, But now I gotta find, my own.., my own...”

“Listen” Dreamgirls Beyonce

10)“Mission five, Skip to the front of the line, Let me fix my hair up 'fore I go inside (hey), Mission six, Gotta check these chicks, 'Cause you know they gone block when I take these flicks (hey), Mission seven, Gotta make my rounds, Given eyes to the guys now I think I found him (hey), Mission eight, Now we conversate, And we can skip small talk let's get right to the chase”

“Get Me Bodied” Beyonce

11)“Ego so big you must admit, I got every reason to feel like I'm that bitch, Ego so strong, you Ain’t know?, I don't need no beat, I can sing it with piano”

“Ego” Beyonce I Am… Sasha Fierce

12)“I'm a world wide woman WWW you can log on anywhere you're girl can take you there.”

“World Wide Woman” Beyonce”

13)“We like dem boys up top from the BK (BK), Know how to flip that money three ways, (Three ways), Always riding' big on the freeway (Freeway), (Wit that east coast slang that us, country girls we like), Low cut Caesars wit the deep waves (deep waves)
so quick to snatch up your Beyonce”

“Solider” Destiny’s Child

14)“When I walk up to you baby, You seem so shy, What's the problem baby, Never had a, girl like I, I can see right through you, And you know you wanna be mine, So get your act, together, Cause you're running out of time”

“No, No, No” Destiny’s Child

15)“its not hot that when in blocking your phone number, you call me from over your best friends house, and its not hot that I cant even go out with my girlfriends, without you tracking, me down, you need to chill out with that mess, cause you cant keep having me stressed, cause every time my phone rings it seems to be you, and I’m praying that it is someone else”

“Bug a Boo” Destiny’s Child

16)“You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare”

“Beautiful Nightmare” Beyonce

17)“What is up wit this tell the truth who you wit, How would you like it if I came over wit my, clique, Don't try to change it now see you got to bounce, When 2 seconds ago you said you, just got in the house”

“Say My Name” Destiny’s Child

18)“You triflin', good for nothing type of brother, Silly me, why haven't I found another? A baller, when times get hard need someone to help me out, Instead of a scrub like you, Who don't know what a man's about”

“Bills, Bills, Bills” Destiny’s Child

19)“So since I'm not your everything, How about I'll be nothing, Nothing at all to you, Baby I wont shed a tear for you, I won't lose a wink of sleep, Cause the truth of the matter is, Replacing you is so easy”

“Irreplaceable” Beyonce

20)“I can do for you what Martin did for the people, Ran by the men but the women keep the tempo, It's very seldom that you're blessed to find your equal, Still play my part and let, you take the lead role…Believe me”

“Upgrade U” Beyonce


21)“You thought I couldn't last without you, But I'm lasting', you thought that I would die, without you, But I'm living', Thought that I would fail without you, But I'm on top, Thought it would be over by now, But it won't stop”

“Survivor” Destiny’s Child

Beyonce knows just how to hit em HARD!

I hope you enjoyed the list

Love ya!

Zanade Mann

0 comments: