CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 22, 2008

My definition of a DIVASAURUS..

This term means a lot more to me than pretty text or cool blog titles DIVASAURUS is a lifestyle to me and many other women out there who are not aware that they too are a DIVASAURUS. Many thought we were extinct but back by popular demand I bring you the true elements of her. Many view divas as a negative force not to be messed with, many of you may have gotten a glimpse of Naomi Campbell when I said diva, but its way more than that. A DIVASAURUS is not a woman who is bitchy or causes physical harm to others she is more of a element that many admire few try to cross her and she is ahead of the game not waiting for approval from anybody.

Many factors can make you a DIVASAURUS and if you answered "YES" to any of them then congratulations you may add this title to your resume!

1) Do you guard your reputation with your life?

2) Do you become insubordinate at times?

3) Do you enter ANY situation with boldness and determination?

4) Have you not yet mastered the ART OF TIMING?

5) Have you ever gotten away with something and felt GOOD about it?

6) Do you get up in the morning ready to take over?

If you are looking for a better example lets focus on Beyonce Knowles who I have identified as a DIVASAURUS. She doesn't care if you are tired of seeing her videos and countless magazines covers, does she? She walks around and knows you love her and tells you with a bright smile and fierce walk that she is here to stay. Determination to die for! AT such a young age she walked, danced and ran in those heels until she was a certified STAR. I once heard that people didn't think she could act but who cares?? I am sure she doesn't because as we speak she is wrapping up a new flick. Does she want to be accepted? YES! Does your hesitation to her new venture stop her ambition? NO!

And then that leads you to me Zanade, a DIVASAURUS not wanting to hear what negative things you have to say about her ventures or programs or articles she writes. She is respectful to some and strong willed to many. I was speaking to a old friend a week ago and he told me some things that would have discouraged me if I had not been a DIVASAURUS. But I let it roll of his tongue and onto the floor! So look to the traits of a DIVASAURUS like Beyonce, Josephine Baker, Tina Turner, Mariah Carey and many other women and watch me make my place in line with them.

0 comments: