CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 23, 2008

What does falling in love mean to a DIVASAURUS?

Well it is not the most appealing picture when you think of love but it is to some extent what it means to me. Let's take the technical component of love. Dopamine a naturally occurring chemical that helps to cause feelings of pleasure in the brain and is the main cause for this love feeling and then it is a fact that higher amounts of serotonin leads to obession and lower amounts lead to depression. So it sort of explains why when you meet someone you are attracted to you get a lot of energy and you often think about this person, because the chemicals in your brain are overactive! No one can tell you different about this person they are your world or what many call thier SOUL MATE! All that considered don't let a little technical talk stop you from falling in love just know that it is not all that magical after all!

So where does that leave a me? I think at this point in my life I am grinding (working)too hard right now to let things like love slow me down and that leads back to the whole chemical reation thing. I have been in love two times and during both times I started to lose focus on few things not many but I did become distracted by the LOVE JONES. I have yet to find someone who understands what I do and actual has no problem with it. With time commitments to virtually everyone how can I commit to one person? I have tried; trust me and it didn't work either I needed much space or couldn't spend enough time with the person and it bothered them. Hey cool; I can deal with that because I cannot sit around worrying about the specifics! There was one point in one of my previous relationships that I found myself crying day and night because of a break-up!!! AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE... I say are you kidding me? Donald Trump says a broken heart should not stop business and he is right so I decided to wipe my tears and continue what I do.

Call me bitter but I determined I have no time for love and certainly no time for drama so I put it in the back burner. A DIVASAURUS is on a path to perfection with no drama no naysayers NOTHING.

That being said; me having love for my friends and family of course. Me fall in love again? Highly unlikely.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw, on love (cause it's personal, although the masses need it)
in my opinion, you should have a qualifier.

yes, yu and I know the chemical notion of love.
however, i have qualifiers to ascertain if I really love someone.

1) commitment is following through on a decision you made after the emotion in which you made that decision has passed. point blank if I still want to talk to you after the "high" has subsided, then there's something there.
2) if making up with you re: an issue is worth it because I value you as a person: there's something there. if I can just stay mad at you or not speak to you for over a few hours, days, weeks, then you were disposable and my life didn't need you
3) if I'm not moved to want to be physically intimate and it's something I can truly put aside as if it doesn't matter (not in the same way as a tough work week, busy schedule, time of the month, etc) but like on some "nah, I'm goood. chill regular. no thanks, I'm watching the game" then.. nah.

if you can find strategic markers that actually work outside of the chemicals.

then it might be easier for you to qualify if you've got something.