CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 18, 2008

I done heard it all!

So back to my bitterness LOL

I was at an event and me being me of course five men wanted my attention and I amused myself watching them feign over me. But what shocked me the most was what one told me... ok wait...I know that most of what I write is published and many eyes can see and many lips can talk so I will leave names out!

This gentleman lets call him was the nicest guy I have ever met at a party. He didn't crowd me or rub his umm ... parts on me so I was feeling it. But a DIVA is always thinking ahead so I knew there was something WRONG somewhere! AND I WAS CORRECT

I noticed weird patterns and began to drift away from him because I was like oh hell no not again LOL He started to say he had obsessions and shit I am like you got to be kidding me! Like the stuff he was saying was very uncommon and now I wish I hadn't handed him my business card!!! Damn!

See why I say a DIVA is always going to be alone? Too many weirdo's out here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you! These busters are annoying and a waste of time girl

Anonymous said...

The world is insane. Please. it ain't just contained to the dudes. You know how many sane in crazy clothing women there are out there.

like eddie said "I guess it's hard to find someone to do it to you right"

cause my rap and beat-game done got me chased and stalked all over the damn place.

people are just in a lonely, hurt, jacked up place nowadays.

and it's breeding crazies like you wouldn't believe.