CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 18, 2008

Ok we have a soft side

A DIVA is not always a mean girl unwilling to let anyone in her heart; she is a caring friend to a select few. That brings me to this blog, a friend of mines is going through a tough time and an even tougher pregnancy and her girls are doing all they can to be there for her.

As always a man does everything possible to make situations strange; from being unloving to flat out ignoring you and depending on your current state of mind it can effect you. I am sure this is the reason my friend is down and it makes me sick!

I recently found out that she may be delivering her child alone!!! I could not freaking imagine that! So my girls and I have decided to be there for her just like the Divine Sisters we are! LOL

We are doing our share to make this a smooth transaction for her...

Friends are very important no matter what status of DIVA you are. Personally I don't need them because they cause trouble but when you find some that uplift you YOU MUST stick with them.

I am on my way to purchase a boa for the new addition!!!!

Later

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really sweet of you. Your friend must be blessed.