CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 20, 2008

I guess the "good lover" was not all that "good" after all LOL

I stay single for a reason... My girlfriend for some insane reason decided to pursue a man that has been giving her G (game) for over three months. Now I say this because there were some rumors years ago that this certain G Man was terrible in bed. Now I don't know about you but I take notice when I hear stuff like that and choose not to find out if the rumor is true or not. But she wanted to know; considering the attention he was giving her lately G G G!!!!

She reported back that all that was said WAS true so she pretty much wasted her energy on G Man and I am laughing my ass off (had to spell it out LOL)

It is wild because she doesn't understand how a man so cute could be so well... bland in bed. Hey I told her it happens to the best of us and she should try her best to forget it all!!! Well with me sending her voice messages laughing uncontrollably that may be hard to do but that shit is funny!!

But what is even worse she didn't tell him he was trash! Now a real DIVA knows she has to tell him that immediately after the bad romp. So now he is all in her face and apparently thinks he did a job well done when it was really a thumbs down lol

Diva's!!! Nip bad sex in the bud NOW don't wait LOL

Sorry Crissy this was too good not to post

Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your friend must be really upset that you posted that.
But I understand where you are coming from. I hate when guys act like they are all that. I agree with you DIVA she should have told him. better yet give me his # and I will tell him LMAO

Anonymous said...

Z..Z..Z..

If you're a true diva, your job would be to assist sisters EVERYWHERE by making sure he knows how to handle biz before putting him back out into the skreets.

yeah, a bdr will keep chicks away from him (which is foul, cause now you affecting people's lives and that ain't right)

but if he's attractive, you know there'll be another, and another, and another.

and not YOU but your homegirl (if she's a Diva like you, 'birds of a feather....')

would want to make the investment that hey, if dude is attractive, let me give him a quick 1 credit course on pleasure.

If he can handle it, he might could stick around

if he can't, then he gets a BDR.

but putting him out in the world for another chick to suffer

=/= cool