CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 1, 2008

What does a DIVASAURUS do when the $ runs low?

Ok.. For wonderful finance info for a GIRL like you just click the title of this blog and surf over to this great site!

NOW back to business..

Yes I am fabulous of course did you expect anything less? But I learned some time ago that you don't have to spend tons of money to look good (Thanks TJ MAXX). But you should know that my spending habits are not the issue well not anymore because I have changed my many ways for example I no longer take a car service to work! I know right? But I determined that I was spending too much money, this same money could fund my non profit ventures so I had to put a stop on that. Yes how ironic a DIVA wants to give back and is using her own funds as well... amazing? I know! Oh no need to flood my comment box telling me this!

That being said aside from me funding my organization I have many loans that are guess what? DUE so I am forced to allocate and change a few things in my budget to make things a bit easier for the DIVA. So I want to share a few things YOU can do to stay calm in this tough time.

1) Remember your goals for the future... Yes sometimes you have to struggle first before the good times role in.

2) Allocate properly... what needs to be paid NOW and what can wait. We all should know by know that credit card bills should be paid NOW and sometimes even before the due date. Just get it out the way. TRUST ME

3) Grind GrInD GRIND... I often say these words because I beleive in everything I do and I am certain things are going to get better; so tough it out.

4) Thrift shop... if you have to spend money on clothes check out thrift stores they are amazing!

5) If you have the time pick up a second job or start a home business making cupcakes or crafts :-)

Sarah Lyn Cupcakes coming soon!

6) Stay positive... I just got news that I have to pay an extra $200 bucks per month to a loan shark LOL (Pace University thank you!) But I am still smiling! Life is not perfect ya know???

Later :-)

oh!!!! No Lattes I learned the hard way $4.06 is a lot of money to shell out a day...

Divasaurus

0 comments: