CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 13, 2008

Don't tell me 1/2 of the sToRy


Maybe I can be a bit harsh when I respond to my girls I would admit that but there are reasons why.... Check it out

My girls either think I am naive or overbearing I cannot call it but at times it gets to me. I have a gf who thinks I don't know what is going on in her life and hey maybe I need to know and maybe I don't but I am not stupid and I don't like lies. So my girl got something going on and she is not telling me the complete story. Honestly I have two friends doing this to me. I think its because they think I am judgemental but I am not; I give advice and I get results that's all.

So anyway one gf is telling me bits and pieces of what is going on with her personal life but then expects me to be supportive???? How can I be if I can't call the situation?

My other friend is leaving the country with another man she met in Jamaica. Maybe I should breakdown the story some more...

Sister girl went to Jamaica and met some guy and they had a hot and heavy week; we all know this rule "what happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica!" well it was that sort of thing. Damn I am thinking I NEED TO GO TO JAMAICA! Anyway ....

The guy was beautiful compared to her fat nasty husband laying at home waiting for her return. She sorta got dick whipped (it was soooo good she could not think straight! you know what I mean don't you be naive lol) So she made plans to stay and I looked at the phone like she was out of he mind but I let it be. She returned and her husband flowered her with gifts and all the good stuff because he missed her so much. But then she surprised him with a last minute trip to Jamaica two months later and was not inviting him along. Now I know you would like to know the rest but shit she never told me! lol

All I know is a year later she is pregnant and blowing up my cell talking about the dude in Jamaica played her, and all this other nonsense and she wanted to have dinner with me so we can have a girls night out being that I had just broken up with my ex at the time! I mean she intentionally left me out the loop and now wanted support bit** PLEASE

And now to my crazy ass buddy who has something scandalous going on that she is not tellllingggg. The worst part is she told me half the story then got me involved in some mess but yall no miss DIVA is not going for that so I SHUT IT DOWN! so when the shi* hits the fan don't get at me! Like my man Kanye says "when it all falls down mannnnn" don't call me!

I need better friends or at least a trip to Jamaica!

Later yall

Z.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you actually may need both LOL

Original Designer Woman said...

@ weightdownmoneyup...

Like seriously LOL