CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 13, 2008

The more things change the more things some things remain the same


Reality

I hate complaints!! I dislike people who don't do anything but complain about everything. For instance lets take this evening where I had to play the lead role at Pink Polka Dot.. (my all girls org)

Its something more of moderating sessions between myself and the youths. I like to call this performing, because when I get in front of those adoring eyes I put on a SHOW! So here I am dancing and singing and shouting loudly when a certain somebody decides to "ahem" interrupt me!!!!!

PICTURE THIS...

The DIVASAURUS wearing a lovely blue and cream polka dotted dress with eyelet ruffles and tan Manolo's to match, DANCING and SINGING around the opera house tables. The fans being tantalized by my monstrous voice and seductive rolls and then a mortal questions my DANCE Routine!!!???!!!!???

The music stops and the band looks on as the DIVA gives it to her "AHHHHHHHHH"

Reality

I looked at the culprit with only a dangerous grin that certified my annoyance and sheer disgust that someone questioned me!

I ignored it and moved on.

Here's the thing don't say anything out of context to me and I won't look at you funny...

And the fact that this person nearly complained about my performance pissed me off. Then no less than an hour later tried to play nice to me!

Reality...

If you are not satisfied with the way things are then don't involve yourself in it or speak up at an appropriate time. Don't question the master's logic and you will be fine. Find a subtle way to say what is wrong. Because at this point a DIVA is mad.

But honestly the things I say and do is fabulous and in life there are people who will question you... Who says their question is worth anything? Complaints = dissatisfaction and that is one thing a true DIVA doesn't do and that is DISSATISFY

Ya Dig?

LOL

Talk to you soon!

0 comments: