CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 8, 2008

My period made me do it!

Ok I shouldn't tell you all this but I had a true bitch fest today. I was going through these wild emotions and could not figure out why. OK everyone gets it I am single and loving it right???

Right.

But today my thoughts was on high; I wanted to feel love today or some type of stimulating convo with someone older than 8!

I found myself texting ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE just to get this hump off my back but that DID not work. Then to top that off my younger sister was like Zanade do you think you will be single forever? (she asks me that while trying to secretly hide a hickey someone gave her BUT I WILL GET TO THAT LATER)

And I answered "SO!!!" because today I didn't want to be single. Ms. Manifesta says we (single women) often get those days where we don't want one night stands or booty call friends or gay buddies we just want a man A MAN damn it! Well today was it. I started to reflect on old relationships and began the cry me a river shit.

Then my trip to the bathroom made me realize why I had been acting crazy all morning... Little miss totally unexpected popped up! I started to breathe and laugh uncontrollably because I thought I was about to break the code and start looking for a man but oh no my home girl P got a sister's back!

Thanks P

I knew you were good for something LOL

Today was a crazy day :-)

4 comments:

TxGambit said...

I hate when that happens. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Eb the Celeb said...

girl its not just single moms... I feel like that some days too... sometimes we just want to feel loved...

love the title of the post though!

Original Designer Woman said...

@ eb the celeb...

Girl I know what you are saying that is why I try to keep occupied with other things because feeling like that is crazy! Thanks for you comments... come back PLEASE :-)

Original Designer Woman said...

@ txgambit...

No problem we have to support each other! Thanks for you wonderful posts and comments!